BOC'S COVID-19 OPERATING GUIDELINES: Updated April 7, 2020
During this time of added precaution, we want to do everything possible to help safeguard the health of our guests and staff. In view of this, we feel it is important to temporarily limit or suspend certain services. Here are our currently available services, as well as those having temporary restrictions:
- Our store in Ponca is temporarily closed to the public, but we are available to answer your questions or take reservations via phone 7 days a week between 10 AM – 4 PM at 870-861-5514.
- The BOC store's 24-hour gas pumps are available to card payments.
- Cabin and lodge reservations occurring in the immediate future (April and possibly into May) are available to ARKANSAS RESIDENTS ONLY. This is by order of Governor Asa Hutchinson. Please call 870-861-5514 to book. Our rentals continue to be cleaned using Center for Disease Control recommendations as our basis for protocol.
- Lodging reservations for May 14th and beyond may be booked online and are presently not restricted to in-state residents only.
- Our RV Campground is currently open, but RVs must be self-contained with bathroom facilities, as our bathhouse is presently closed to the public. You must also be a current Arkansas resident to book and occupy a site. RV reservations for May 14th and beyond may be made online and are currently open to all guests, as well as rigs without self-contained restrooms.
- The BOC Ponca Downhill MTB trails remain open, but shuttle services are currently suspended.
- BOC boat rental, shuttle services, and zipline tours are currently suspended at this time.
It is our great passion to go the extra mile for our guests, so making these decisions to reduce services does not come easily. However, we believe you will agree that these measures are necessary in order to help reduce the impact of COVID-19 in our great country. We will continue to assess the situation on a daily basis and promise to keep you updated of any changes.