Great For the Entire Family
Great For the Entire Family
$1799 per night + tax
Up to 36 people
Our RiverWind Lodge offers groups plenty of roomy gathering space; accommodations for up to 36; private bedrooms with amenities like flat-screened TVs + Dish Network services, blu ray DVD, free wifi and beautifully-appointed baths; a spacious kitchen with large commercial refrigerator and double the ovens, microwaves and dishwashers; lots of outdoor deck space; a large hot tub on its own deck; campfire pavilion and much more–second-floor bedrooms even have balconies! All topped off with a big 30-mile view of upper Buffalo River wilderness, which is the finest scenery in Arkansas.
Perfect for Weddings, Reunions & Retreats
With its ability to sleep 36 people (dbl occ) and its large gathering spaces for up to 100 day guests, RiverWind is a great choice for a special event. Whether you’re a bride (or mother-of-the-bride!) looking for a unique location for your Special Day…the person charged with organizing a family reunion…or a corporate executive wanting to bring your team to a place of focus and beauty (goodbye, blah hotel meeting room!), RiverWind Lodge delivers fantastic ambience and amenities—all without the high-end resort price tag.
- Spacious great room with deluxe appointments, including large, handcrafted tables surrounded by comfortable executive chairs
- A giant 30-mile picture window view overlooking the upper Buffalo River wilderness
- Wrap-around outdoor deck featuring our unique dining rail design with plenty of bench seating
- Additional tables / chairs for larger events are available upon request for an additional $75 per day
- Ten large bedrooms with flat-screen smart TVs (with blu ray DVD players)
- All bedrooms feature doors that open onto the deck
- Second-floor bedrooms feature balconies with chairs
- Bedrooms have beautiful private baths with soap / shampoo / blow dryers
- 8 bedrooms have 2 queen beds each / 2 bedrooms have 1 king bed each
- Convenient half-bath is in the great room
- Outdoor fire-ring for evening gatherings (firewood provided)
- Outdoor hot tub that seats 6-8 people
- Lots of parking space and an easy-to-get-to location
- Large kitchen featuring lots of counter space and storage cabinets
- Commercial-size refrigerator
- Double the appliances: ovens/stovestops, dishwashers and microwaves
- Chest freezer on back deck
- Two grills (1 large propane and 1 regular-size charcoal)
- Servingware, glassware and tableware for up to 36 guests
- Free WIFI + Dish Network services (Dish Network only available in bedrooms)
- Audio visual connection to projector and large, remote-control screen in the lodge’s great room
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
About Hot Tubs:
Hot Tubs are drained and cleaned regularly. Please allow 4 – 6 hours for the hot tub to heat properly.
Catering / Food Service
Visit with us about your group’s meal needs. For smaller groups, we can provide you with delicious offerings from our deli. For larger groups and weddings, we can put you in touch with quality, local caterers who are great to work with and who are familiar with our facility.
Booking the Lodge
Book your reservation online or call us at 1-870-861-5514. A non-refundable deposit of $100 per night reserved holds your reservation, with the balance due upon arrival.
A 2-night minimum stay is required for reservations which include a Friday or Saturday night. A one-night stay may be booked Sunday through Thursday, except during the months of May and June. Some holiday time frames may require a 3-night minimum stay. Please visit with our office staff to learn which holidays have a 3-night minimum.
Tents, RVs, and Campfires:
To preserve the aesthetics of the lodge and its grounds, tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on property. For RV camping, please visit our RV PARK page.
Pets Not Permitted
Please note that pets are permitted on the grounds of RiverWind Lodge. There are no exceptions to this policy. If we discover an undisclosed pet(s) is or was present during your stay, there will be an additional $250 charged to the credit card used to pay for the reservation.
Regarding smoking, receptacles for cigarette waste are located on the decks on both sides of the building. it is against Arkansas law to smoke inside a lodging facility. If we suspect that smoking has occurred during a stay, the credit card holding the reservation will be charged an additional $250.
The lodge was created to host 36 guests, including children (babies and toddlers [age 3 or less] are not accounted for in this number), and in a manner that is spacious, comfortable and well-stocked in terms of linens, dishes, etc. The presence of excessive guests (beyond 36) will add $300+tax to the nightly rate. TENT CAMPING IS NOT PERMITTED.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips