The Valley Secret Cabin offers couples a private, tucked-away location, as well as romantic amenities such as a beautiful bedside soaking tub for two, native-stone fireplace and king-size bed. See below for a complete list of this romantic cabin’s amenities!
- 1 king-size bed with down-alternative comforter
- Bedside slipper soaking tub
- TV with DVD player / CD player
- Free access to our library of DVDs*
- Native stone fireplace
- Fully furnished kitchen, including coffeemaker and filters
- Fully furnished shower bath
- Blow dryer and soap/shampoo amenities
- All bed, bath, and kitchen linens
- Heat/AC and ceiling fan comfort
- Front porch swing
- Charcoal grill
- Firewood and kindling
- Complimentary WIFI
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
Directions to Cell Service:
Cell service is not available at this cabin, but it can typically be found outside of Ponca. Drive 3 miles north of Ponca on Hwy 43, then turn left at the Centerpoint trailhead onto Firetower Road. Continue driving along Firetower Road until your phone has an adequate signal.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi. Please note that WiFi is a free service and due to our secluded area, may not always be the most dependable due to circumstances beyond our control.
This cabin is secluded and private from neighbors.
This cabin is a pet-free space. Please see our Pet-Friendly Cabins if you wish to bring your pet along.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips