OUR NEWEST CABIN!! The Big Sky Cabin offers BIG amenities and plenty of room for your group, making it the perfect friends and family retreat. This spacious cabin has 5 private bedrooms, and can sleep up to 12 guests (dbl occ). Featuring a large yard with panoramic views of the rolling Ozark Mountains, beautiful firepit area, and horseshoe pit. The Big Sky makes for a lovely setting for a small wedding or family reunion. Contact our Adventure Staff direct at 870-861-5514 if you would like to reserve the cabin for a special event.
- Beautiful, secluded location
- Main floor private bedroom with 1 king bed
- Roomy living area with gas fireplace
- Fully furnished kitchen, including coffeemaker and filters
- Smart TV with satellite access
- Complimentary wifi
- Fully furnished bathroom with walk-in tile shower
- Blow dryer and soap/shampoo amenities
- Upstairs private bedroom with one queen bed
- Upstairs private bedroom with two queen beds
- Access to private balcony area in upstairs bedrooms
- 2 private bedrooms with 1 queen bed each on lower floor
- Walk-in tile showerbath on lower floor
- Charcoal grill
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Stay in and relax with a flatscreen smart TV with Dish Network service and a BluRay DVD player. Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi. Please note that WiFi is a free service and due to our secluded area, may not always be the most dependable due to circumstances beyond our control.
A cell service signal may be available at this cabin some of the time.
Take advantage of the dark skies — this cabin is perfectly located to stargaze.
This cabin is secluded and private from neighbors.
This cabin is a pet-free space. Please see our Pet-Friendly Cabins if you wish to bring your pet along.
Firewood is not included.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips