Treat your group to a beautiful, roomy cabin with an inspirational Ozark Mountain view! This cabin is also pet- and motorcycle-friendly.
- 4 private bedrooms with 1 queen bed each
- Comfortable living room seating
- Beautiful nativestone fireplace
- Fully furnished kitchen, including microwave, full-size fridge, coffeemaker and filters
- 2 Fully furnished walk-in shower bathrooms with blow dryer and soap/shampoo amenities
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player and Dish Network
- All bed, bath, and kitchen linens
- Complimentary WIFI and Dish Network
- Free DVD library check-out at the BOC store
- Heat/AC and ceiling fan comfort
- Front porch swing
- Spacious outdoor deck
- Charcoal grill
- Firewood and kindling
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Stay in and relax with a flatscreen smart TV with Dish Network service and a BluRay DVD player. Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
Directions to Cell Service:
Cell service is not available at this cabin, but it can typically be found outside of Ponca. Drive 3 miles north of Ponca on Hwy 43, then turn left at the Centerpoint trailhead onto Firetower Road. Continue driving along Firetower Road until your phone has an adequate signal.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi.
This cabin is secluded and private from neighbors.
Pets are welcome in this cabin, with a $29 + tax charge per night, per pet. Two pets maximum, please! And don’t forget to pick up your Pet Kit upon arrival, which includes dog treats, a sleep sheet and waste bags.
We love having your pets along, but out of consideration for future guests, please follow proper pet etiquette. Please do not permit your pet to sleep or lounge on a bed, and large dogs should not be allowed on any furniture. When you take your pooch on a walk, please keep your pet on a leash at all times when outside the cabin. Pets must be crated when left alone in a cabin. Thank you for picking up pet waste (with the bags provided upon check-in) in the cabin’s yard and disposing of it in the outside trash can prior to departure.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips