See Buffalo River Country from a different perspective in this large cabin featuring a commanding view of the Erbie wilderness area. You can enjoy the view from both inside or out, whether it’s from the huge picture window or from the roomy outdoor deck, complete with picnic table and patio furniture. In a nice location just 11 miles north of Ponca. The cabin features 3 private bedrooms, plus, a loft sleeping area and two shower bathrooms. A beautiful gas fireplace is located in the living area and the dining / kitchen area features plenty of seating and counter space for a small group.
- Tucked-away location with a big view across the mountains
- private bedrooms with 1 queen bed each
- Roomy living area with gas fireplace
- Fully furnished kitchen, including coffeemaker and filters
- TV with DVD player / CD player
- Free access to our library of DVDs*
- 2 fully furnished bathrooms with shower bath
- Blow dryer and soap/shampoo amenities
- Loft: Open area with queen-size bed
- All bed, bath, and kitchen linens
- Heat/AC and ceiling fan comfort
- Gas grill
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Stay in and relax with a flatscreen smart TV with Dish Network service and a BluRay DVD player. Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi. Please note that WiFi is a free service and due to our secluded area, may not always be the most dependable due to circumstances beyond our control.
A cell service signal may be available at this cabin some of the time.
This cabin is a pet-free space. Please see our Pet-Friendly Cabins if you wish to bring your pet along.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips