This treetop cabin puts you above Buffalo River Country with an incredible view, especially at sunrise. A beautiful mountain-top cabin for four guests (dbl occ) that’s spacious, secluded and features all the comforts of home!
- Secluded location
- 1 king-size bed with down-alternative comforter
- 1 queen-size bed in loft
- Gas fireplace
- Fully furnished kitchen with dishwasher, including coffeemaker and filters
- TV with DVD player
- Free access to our library of DVDs*
- Fully furnished Bath with waterfall shower
- Private bath in loft
- Blow dryer and soap/shampoo amenities
- Complimentary WIFI
- All bed, bath, and kitchen linens
- Heat/AC and ceiling fan comfort
- Pedestal campfire grill
- Outdoor hot tub in deck
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Stay in and relax with a flatscreen smart TV with Dish Network service and a BluRay DVD player. Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi. Please note that WiFi is a free service and due to our secluded area, may not always be the most dependable due to circumstances beyond our control.
A cell service signal may be available at this cabin some of the time.
All hot tubs are drained and cleaned regularly. Please allow 4-6 hours for the hot tub to heat properly.
This cabin is a pet-free space. Please see our Pet-Friendly Cabins if you wish to bring your pet along.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips