If you love sunsets, this is your cabin! Mountain Sunset is a 4-person cabin loaded with perks, including private bedrooms, two shower baths, a spacious and fully furnished kitchen, a large living/dining area featuring a beautiful fireplace, and a wonderful outdoor hot tub deck with a marvelous view. If you’re looking for a “home-away-from-home” in Buffalo River country, this cabin is it!
- Large, private master-bedroom suite with 1 king bed, ceiling fan and closet space
- Spacious master suite bathroom with unique slate shower and lots of counter space
- Additional private bedroom with 1 queen bed, ceiling fan and closet space
- Flat-screen TV with DVD player in each bedroom
- Shower bath near queen bedroom
- Washer/Dryer (please provide your own detergent)
- Coffee Maker
- Spacious living room with big picture-window view
- Beautiful gas fireplace in living room
- Large flatscreen TV in living area with Dish Network
- Free WIFI and Dish Network service (main living area only)
- Large sectional sofa offering plenty of lounging / seating
- Tableware and glassware for four guests
- Fully furnished kitchen with dishwasher
- Crockpot and outdoor charcoal grill
- Outdoor hot tub on spacious deck
- Outdoor seating
- Maintenance staff available 24/7
Stay in and relax with a flatscreen smart TV with Dish Network service and a BluRay DVD player. Enjoy our large library of free DVDs available at our store during your stay.
All cabins are equipped with complimentary WiFi. Please note that WiFi is a free service and due to our secluded area, may not always be the most dependable due to circumstances beyond our control.
A cell service signal may be available at this cabin some of the time.
All hot tubs are drained and cleaned regularly. Please allow 4-6 hours for the hot tub to heat properly.
This cabin is a pet-free space. Please see our Pet-Friendly Cabins if you wish to bring your pet along.
Tents, RVs & Campfires:
Tents, RVs and campfires are not permitted on cabin grounds. For an RV site, please visit our RV Park page.
Smoking is not permitted inside the cabin. Please smoke outside and discard butts in the receptacle provided.
Float the Buffalo
Explore the Buffalo River on one of our Floating Day Trips