Choosing the perfect hot tub cabin for your Buffalo River getaway can be a bit challenging, especially when there are 12 excellent options at Buffalo Outdoor Center! Never fear though—we’ve got you covered with 3 quick ways to find the perfect hot tub getaway in Ponca. Let’s get started!
#1. Number of Guests
While this may seem a bit obvious, “Number of Guests” is actually the fastest way to narrow down your cabin options. The following breakdown will help you quickly choose which BOC cabins with hot tubs are perfect for your vacation. If there are only two of you, keep in mind that any of these special cabins is ideal!
Exclusively for Two
- Cabin X | Romantic seclusion with a sweeping view of the upper Buffalo wilderness
- Creekside Cabin | Delightfully cozy cabin in Ponca with outdoor hot tub and firepit
Up to 4 Guests
- Arkansas Cabin | Beautiful mountain view and extra private location
- Buffalo River Cabin | Commanding view of the upper Buffalo by day and by night
- Mountain Sunset Cabin | Catch the sunset and starry skies from your hot tub
- Firefox Cabin | Forested, secluded mountain location
- Morning Glory Cabin | Forested, secluded mountain location
- Wanderlust Cabin | Forested, secluded mountain location
- Wildwood Cabin | Forested, secluded mountain location
Up to 6 Guests
- Balloon Cabin | Super secluded with a great view of Buffalo River country
- Mountain Magic Cabin | Surrounded by forest with a mountain view toward Ponca
Up to 8 Guests
- Mills Cabin | Wooded ambiance in Ponca with a covered hot tub deck
Please Note: All guest accommodations are based on double occupancy.
#2. Location: Mountain View or Heart of Ponca?
You’ll love the big, sweeping views of our mountain-top hot tub cabins, featuring 30 grand miles of upper Buffalo River wilderness at your doorstep. In fact, the lofty perches of these cabins offer views like no other rentals in the region or even the state of Arkansas! Click here to choose the perfect view for your relaxing soak.
Two of our cabins with hot tub are located in Ponca—the popular Creekside Cabin and the spacious Mills Cabin. These cabins place you within a stone’s throw of the Buffalo National River, the Lost Valley Trail and the chance to see elk in the Boxley Valley. The Creekside Cabin even features an outdoor firepit.
Choosing the perfect hot tub cabin can also be about budget. Rates start at $229+tax per night. Follow these helpful links to find the cabin that’s a perfect fit with your budget:
Other Important Qualities
While our hot tub cabins vary in the number of guests they host, location, and nightly rate, all of them share some very important qualities unique to a stay at Buffalo Outdoor Center. For example:
- Your hot tub is checked daily by our staff for adequate water level, clarity, and proper chemical balance
- Surroundings that are conducive to space and privacy between your cabin and the next
- Free WiFi should you wish to be connected to the outside world
- One rate for all guests, so NO extra-person charges
- Round-the-clock support from our Maintenance Staff
- Access to our friendly, knowledgeable Adventure Staff in the BOC office
Book Your Favorite
Ready to book that perfect hot tub cabin getaway? We’re delighted! You can conveniently book a stay online or, if you prefer, give us a call at 870-861-5514. Not in a big rush? Simply complete our Contact Us form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.